1.The definition of strain!!
2. Types of stress, with explanation; Compressional,
tensional, shear. Examples!!
3.Strain types, plastic, elastic, brittle; What does strain
4. Strike and dip; Definition, how do we see them on
5.Folds, labeling of a fold, where do folds occur?
6. Types of folds; syncline, anticline, symmetrical,
assymetrical, overturned folds, domes, basins
7. Faults. Be sure, you would know the definition, and the
parts of a fault such as plain, foot wall, hanging wall.
8. Types of faults; Normal, reverse, strike slip (left,
9.Relative shortening, lenghtening, relation to plate boundary.